Plasnewydd Bunkhouse Conditions of Use
- No smoking is allowed in the bunkhouse, nor are naked flames or candles for safety reasons. Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.
- Rowdy, drunken or other anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Children must be kept under close adult supervision at all times.
- We have stringent restrictions about bringing pets. Please discuss your requirements beforehand.
- The bunkhouse must be kept clean and tidy at all times. Cleaning materials are provided.
- Bikes and equipment are not allowed in the bunkhouse. These can be stored in our lockable shed.
- Any damages or breakages must be reported immediately and where not, an acceptable accident must be paid for. Where in our opinion damage is deliberate or reckless the whole group may be evicted without notice - no fees will be refunded.
- We reserve the right to enter and inspect the premises at any time prior to your departure.
- Bookings are from 4pm on arrival day to 11am on departure day. Please contact us to extend these times if required.
We accept no responsibility for death or injury to any persons, nor for any loss or damage to personal property or equipment, including vehicles. Nor do we accept responsibility for loss or expense incurred due to delays or changes in travel services or due to sickness or because of the weather or for any other reason.
We strongly recommend you take out adequate insurance cover against personal accident or injury, loss and breakage of personal property and equipment and any cancellations.
In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we would like to offer reassurance that everything possible is being done at Plasnewydd Bunkhouse to ensure that you can visit with confidence.
We have enhanced our high standards to incorporate the extra precautions needed throughout the Bunkhouse. We have taken guidance and advice from Environmental Health, NHS, and HM Government, and implemented any changes required to adhere to these policies.
Should you need to cancel your reservation due to circumstances arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, we will happily rearrange your stay for another date, providing adequate notice is given.
All personal information provided to us will be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation. We will not collect any personal information about you, unless it is knowingly provided by you.